Wednesday, March 17, 2010

hair











Hey everyone,




I need your help! I want to change my hair (again)! I have a haircut that I am pretty sure I want to get (unless you guys talk me out of it) and I need help with haircolor. I am showing you different haircolor options(the first one is going lighter with highlights like Jennifer Aniston's hair, and the second option is very different. It is kind of an auburn brown I guess. So if you could give me a thumbs up or thumbs down on the cut, and tell me which color to get, that would be very helpful. Thanks!








5 comments:

  1. I say auburn and the bottom cut. You have a thin face, so that would look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair short. The cut will be cute. I'm going to have to say the auburn brown too.
    Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok sooo as far as the cut goes, I'm going with Lindsay....I love you with short hair...however just make sure that its managable...you are always on the go with the little one, so you don't want your hair to one more thing you have to worry about or be a pain in the butt for you...i know I'd go crazy if I couldnt pull mine up =) I think shorter will be easier...less maintenance! As far as color, tough call, I love them both. I think the highlights would just be more fun...something very different...and summery fresh and flirty! Either one will be beautiful though =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cut!!! So stink'n cute! I agree with Heather, you want it to be easy to manage. I think my vote is going to have to be the highlights! I was looking at old pics and I thought the highlights were really fun and perfect for spring/summer! Whatever you decide will look BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, girls! I am going to get the hair cut today, but am going to hold off on the color. I want to go lighter for summer but I am afraid of the expense and the upkeep. I might try to do the color myself no matter what color I choose, but we will see. I need to think about it some more. I will post pics of the cut though!

    ReplyDelete