Monday, March 22, 2010

rainy Monday

I decided to go running today with Levi AND Roscoe. Levi was in the stroller and I had Roscoe on the leash so I held onto the leash and the stroller and Roscoe ran next to us. It was a little difficult, but got better as we went along. We were almost home when it started raining really hard! Thankfully Levi's car seat protected him and he didn't get wet. In fact, he slept through it! I was too tired from the run to keep running to get home, so I would walk fast and then run a little bit and then walk until we finally made it. I was soaked, and so was Roscoe. Roscoe is still in his crate getting dry. The apartment spells like wet dog (which I absolutely hate)!

On a different note, I have been trying to get Levi on a consistent schedule. It is a little difficult, because he is such a SLEEPY boy! We are really working on trying to get him to take all of his naps in his crib. Last week I think he was going through a growth spurt because he just wanted to eat and eat and he stopped sleeping through the night (which he had only done two days in a row anyways). Last night he slept through the night again though (8 1/2 hrs.)! It's funny though because I still don't sleep that well because I wake up and look at the clock and hope he won't wake up. Or I will hear him make a noise and I'm awake for half an hour wondering if he is waking up or not. I can't wait for him to have his own room! For Levi's schedule he usually wakes up around 6 a.m. and I feed him. Then he is awake for awhile and plays, and goes down for a nap around 7:30 or 8. He usually will wake up after it his been three hrs. since I started feeding him (around 9). I have been feeding him every three hours basically from the time he was born. Today he is stretching it to every 3 1/2 hours though, so that will be nice if I can extend his feeding time to feeding him every 3 1/2 hours instead. I can't believe how many changes babies go through!

No comments:

Post a Comment