Friday, May 7, 2010

Moving Day

The day has finally arrived! Today we are moving into our first house! My overzealous (sp?) husband had us up at 4:30 so I am already tired and the fun has not even begun. Poor Levi, I don't know how he is going to nap amidst all of the last minute packing and load of the truck. We will go ahead of the truck with Kathy though and clean the house and get Levi settled for when Jordan and his dad and friend arrive with the truck to unpack. Our closing went well last night. The guy who we bought the house from is a cute little old man who said to "call him if we ever have any questions." Jordan is out getting us breakfast (cannot wait for the coffee)...and it is only 5:30 am. Oh what a long day this will be. I will post pictures soon of our house with all of our stuff in it and the work that we do on it.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Sarah! I hope it goes smoothlyand you enjoy the first night in your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Take good care of my precious grandson, I know you will! You will spend your first Mother's Day as a mom at your new home. How fun!

    ReplyDelete