Thursday, May 27, 2010

30 Day Shred

One of the most depressing things for me after having a child is that my body has changed and I still can't fit into my old clothes. I feel like I am too young for this to happen! I lost a lot of weight the first 3 weeks after Levi was born, but have only lost 5 more pounds since then. I have decided to start really working on getting the weight off so I bought Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I heard that it works, and it is convenient because the workouts only last 20 min. I worked out for a few days and then took a week off, but this week I have started for REAL! This is day four of the 30 Day Shred. My goal is to lose 15 pounds, so I will weigh in each week and see if I lost any weight. I am also trying to eat healthier. With moving and everything this past month or so I haven't been eating as healthy as I would like to. I really hope I can stick with this. I wish I had a workout buddy to keep me accountable, but hopefully I can stay with it.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be your accountability buddy! I'm trying to be healthier as well and work out. Doing better on the eating better, but I'm not doing so well on the working out part. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Katie,
    You are my inspiration! I can't believe how small you are after having 4 children! Working out has not been easy for me but this past week I worked out Monday through Friday so I hope I can keep it up!

    ReplyDelete