Monday, June 21, 2010

5 for 5



Levi is 5 months old (UNBELIEVABLE)!

1. He is now eating his second solid food- applesauce! He absolutely loves it (who wouldn't?). Of course, the rice cereals is a lot less enticing now that he has that yummy, sweet applesauce to eat but he is doing a good job of eating both. We got him a highchair that straps on to a chair so he sits in it at the table like a big boy and eats his dinner.

2. Levi loves to grab his feet and pull them towards his mouth (EVERYTHING goes in his mouth, so I have to be extra careful these days).

3. He has learned to roll from his back to his tummy. Once he started, he won't stop! Sometimes he gets his arm stuck under him once he has rolled over and gets upset. He has rolled from his tummy to his back a few times (the first time was at 2 months but refuses to do it now).

4. He is sleeping at night from 7 p.m. until anywhere between 5 and 6 in the morning (AMAZING for mommy and daddy because we get alone time before bed and can get a babysitter and go out after he goes to bed if we want)!!!! Yes, I am very excited about this. Getting to sleep until 7 a.m. would be heaven.

5. Levi reaches out and grabs toys. He LOVES to play and loves music.


Basically, I just have the best baby in the world ( I can't help but brag). He is content almost all of the time and giggles a lot; which is so infectious! When he is sleeping he kind of sings this little song to get himself to sleep. He sleeps with his little bunny (which is wonderful "aunt" Lindsay bought for him before he was even born). He loves his bunny and snuggles with him to get to sleep. Levi also loves to smile. He is very alert and loves people. Oh how I love my little boy (who is not so little anymore).

4 comments:

  1. Crazy how fast they grow up isn't it? Cayden got his first tooth, he pulling up, and goes from his belly to sitting up all in the last week! I can't handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that little boy. I'm so happy he likes the bunny. I hope you're doing well in Baltimore and snuggling into your new home. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilary,
    Wow! He really accomplished a lot in one week! It IS unbelievable how fast their learn and grow. Levi has started teething but I think it will be a little while before he gets his first tooth. Is Cayden crawling yet?

    Lindsay,
    I love the pictures you posted from Burma! I need to hear all about your trip. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you do have the best baby in the world!

    ReplyDelete