Wednesday, June 30, 2010

reflux

So, after much internet research and talking to other moms, I am pretty sure that Levi's eating problems are due to reflux. When he was about 6 weeks old I thought the same thing, but after giving him a dose of Zantac that the doctor had prescribed he was too sleepy to eat so I didn't continue giving him the medication. Now that he is older I think he would do better on it, especially since he was generally a VERY sleepy newborn. I called the doctor and he gave me a prescription, so later this morning I will go get the medication (it is not Zantac this time but Axid). I hope to not have to give it to him for very long and I hope that this is the solution to his eating problems. Poor little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Be sure and let me know how it works, Sarah! Praying for you all, especially our sweet little Levi.

    ReplyDelete